We have an understanding of, love for, and devotion to helping you incorporate love, passion, and understanding behind what you do!
It’s our goal to always be working with current nonprofit and mission-driven organizations as well as helping passionate individuals and groups establish new and beneficial organizations.
Current and past projects include;
- Lotus Mountain Retreat
- Commercial Kitchen Contract research and negotiations
- Budget and staffing including internship model, wage analysis, and Job Descriptions.
- Job Listings
- Documentation including Incident Form, Job Listings, Job Descriptions, Policies
- Business and Project Management system implementation
- 6S Organization and Visual Management
- Website and internet presence and social media analysis
- Kitchen organization and rotating market-style large-scale recipe plan
- Life in My Days
- Web and Graphic design
- Social Media Management – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Staffing, Fellowship management
- Non-profit status and business establishment
- Letter of Recommendation – LiMD
- Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) –
- Ongoing relationship including Specialized Instructor, Authorized SCA Trainer (AST), and other volunteer labor along with Past CHAIR of Coffee Taster Pathway.
- Coffee Lab International
- SCA Training
- Texas Coffee Traders
- SCA Training
- Food Safety Readiness Audit
- Academy of Coffee Excellence
- The Ikram Foundation – Seeks to enhance the dignity of Muslim women by empowering them through education.
- Social Media Coaching
- Circle of siSTARhood –
- Nonprofit Business Coaching
- SCAA – Past Chair of Coffee Taster Pathway
- Worked with and coached a team to develop standards and create a comprehensive two-level certificate program for Coffee Tasters.
- GMCR Grant Team – Work with a cross-functional team to establish three focus areas for grants. Review and approve or provide feedback and/or stipulations for small to large scale grant applications. Responsible for +5Mil/annual
- Project Green Space – Community Garden project involving volunteers planting and harvesting vegetables and herbs to provide access to healthy foods at the Waterbury Food Shelf.
In addition, we have worked with these organizations to establish and manage ongoing partnership; Keurig, Pete and Gerry’s, Whole Foods, Costco, Trader Joe’s, Albert’s, Kroger, Walmart, Meijer, Caribou, Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks, Kraft, etc.